Thursday, November 1, 2012

Disney Animation

With Wreck-It Ralph opening tomorrow, I though it would be a great time to focus on Disney's animated movies.  With more than 70 years of movies under their belt, there are a ton of topics to be discussed.

This time around the topics will include:
- The end of the princess movie
- The "cheap-quels" of the 90's and 2000's
- A review of "Wreck-It Ralph"
- Another movie review or two
- Videos to enjoy
And that's not all...

I'd love to hear feedback from you guys as well.  First off, what's your favorite Disney animated movie and why?

Mine is Aladdin.  It was the first movie that I can remember seeing that had a strong male lead.  I wanted to be like Aladdin and yet, could relate to him at the same time.  I also love the character of Genie and the music is still some of my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment