Monday, September 17, 2012

Where Have I Been?

It's been a while and for that I apologize.  Life has gotten the better of me lately and my writing has suffered because of it.  I hope to get back to posting regularly very soon.

I've been thinking about ways to retool and retheme this blog - hopefully in ways that will encourage more writing and discussion.  What I'm working through now is taking each month and giving a theme to it.  For example, Disney's new animated movie "Wreck-It Ralph" opens in November so I think that will be a great time to focus on Disney's animated features.  Probably every other month will be focused on the parks, but, there is so much more to Disney than the parks - and much more that I am interested in and want to share with others (I can't wait to talk about Disney's role in comics for example).  I think expanding the content of the blog will allow me to do that.  I'm excited about what's in store.  I hope you'll stick with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment