Tuesday, July 3, 2012

On Epcot

I said before that the reason I wanted to visit Epcot this summer is to gain a better appreciation for the park.

At the end of a very long day, with a very fussy baby I came away having a slightly better appreciation for the Epcot, but still not feeling like I was able to give it a completely fair shot.

A combination of a lot of factors led us to not be able to experience the park as wholly as I would have liked.

We got to spend a good amount of time in Future World, but even so, we didn't get to do everything that I wanted to do.  And by the time we got to the World Showcase, we didn't have much time to explore.

All of that said, as a day in a Disney park, it was a lot of fun.  Mission: Space is still one of my favorite rides and watching my daughter enjoy Illuminations that night was great.

I'll be expounding on my thoughts throughout the summer, I just wanted to get down my first impressions and general thoughts on the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment