Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Two Best Ways to Save Money at Disney

The way I see it, there are really two ways to save money when you go to Disney World.

The first way is by directly finding sales, discounts, etc...One of the goals of this blog is to help you find the best ways to spend you money.  For example, splitting up rooms by gender instead of family unit is a way that my friends and I are going to save some money during our trip in September.  As I hear about and find deal and discounts as well as tricks and tips I will be sure to let you know.

However, Disney isn't one to give out many discounts (and the ones they do aren't terribly significant most of the time), which leads me to the other way to save money at Disney - making the most of your time there.

It is a little more indirect in your money saving, but the more you can see and do, the more you are getting for your money.  Not to mention that the imagineers have put in all of those details to be enjoyed by the guests anyway.  That's why I encourage you to slow down in the parks and take in your surroundings.  You can see things like the Cinderella Fountain or the Street Performers on Main St.  These things aren't in the guide maps, but are definitely worth stopping to check out and experience.

What tips do you have for saving money, both directly or indirectly?

No comments:

Post a Comment