Friday, May 25, 2012

Finding Nemo: The Musical

Confession: I have never fully understood the phenomenon that is Finding Nemo.  Don't get me wrong, I like the movie.  It's a beautiful movie and I can't wait to see it in 3D next year, but people went crazy over this movie and I don't know why.

That said, I love Finding Nemo: The Musical at Animal Kingdom which is something I didn't think I would say.  I thought that since I didn't have a strong opinion about the movie, or musicals in general for that matter, that I wouldn't like it.  I wasn't even sure how they were going to turn the movie into a musical.

But, I was happily proved wrong.  The music is so good that I ended up getting the soundtrack.  Beyond the music, I love how they used puppets to tell the story.

Watching the story unfold is so beautiful that after awhile you forget that there are people on stage controlling the characters.

If you find yourself in Animal Kingdom, this show is not to be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment